Are You Sure You Have the Right Smoke Detectors in Your Atlanta Home?
To most, a smoke detector is just a smoke detector. However, older smoke detectors use the ionization detection technology. This is detrimental because that technology not only creates false alarm scenarios, but it is extremely slow to detect deadly smoldering fires that may affect your Atlanta residence. To say the least, if your home’s smoke detectors are at least over 10 years of age it would be time to upgrade to keep your family safe from the dangers that could stem from an undetected fire from old smoke detectors.
HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT SMOKE DETECTOR OR FIRE ALARM SYSTEM
KUDZU'S 'BEST OF" WINNER
: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
OVER 700 POSITIVE KUDZU REVIEWS
Does the company have a good rating on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) website? The BBB has regional and local offices that collect and process complaints. Check and see if the company you’re considering in the Atlanta area for a security systme is listed and whether or not any complaints have been filed. Just remember, BBB charges a fee for accreditation and annual monitoring of companies’ standards, and many companies choose not to be listed with the BBB. We have been an accredited member since 2011 with the BBB.
Are there online reviews? We have close to 700 positive reviews on Kudzu alone and many more on our google map listing. When there are several reviews, pay attention to the overall opinion from customers and then home in on individual reviews to uncover any specific problems (or advantages) you might want to ask about when interviewing the company.
Control Your Security System and Home Wherever You Go!
A home automation system provides you the ability to control your security and home systems from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, smart control panel, or other web-enabled device. Depending on how you customize your home automation system, you can remotely:
- Photoelectric smoke detectors alert homeowners to smoldering fires, Heat detectors detect rsing flames. We recommend dual-tech smoke detectors that utilize both methods to alert you to both types of devastating fires.
- This is a necessary feature in order to work with your security system to alert a monitoring station to a fire.
- Basically eradicates nuisance alarms from long-term dust build-up by automatically catering the detector’s sensitivity.
Test/alarm silence button
- This tests your smoke detector to make sure it works and can hush annoying false alarms.
Additional LED Status Indicators
- Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators.